Status Gaea, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("STATUS GAEA," "we," "us," "our") owns and operates STATUS GAEA website, mobile applications, and any other linked and related pages, content, features, products, software, video player and tools offered by STATUS GAEA (the "Services").
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
STATUS GAEA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Terms of Service as the form and nature of our Services are always evolving and may change from time to time without prior notice to you. Additionally, STATUS GAEA may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by STATUS GAEA on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for STATUS GAEA granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that STATUS GAEA and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
BUYING PRODUCTS THROUGH STATUS GAEA
Please note that STATUS GAEA has no responsibility for the fulfilment of your order. You should contact the third party from whom you have bought the item directly in respect of any queries you have on the delivery, refund, exchange or return of the items you purchase. While STATUS GAEA will strive to ensure the accuracy of third party sustainability and ethical credentials, STATUS GAEA holds no responsibility for guaranteeing the third party upholds their claims.
CURRENT NATURE OF PRICING
STATUS GAEA strives to ensure that the prices stated in the Offers displayed on the Site are as up-to-date as possible and that the prices on the Site are updated frequently. However, please note that the prices are determined by the third party and may have changed since the most recent update of the Site. In the event of a conflict between the price set out in an Offer and the price on a third party’s website, the actual price of the product or service displayed on the third party’s website at the time of the User’s proposed purchase will be definitive. For technical reasons, it is not possible to update the prices in real-time. In exceptional cases, it may happen that the products or services displayed in an Offer cannot be purchased at the price stated on the Site or the product or service may no longer be available wholly or in a particular variation (including size and colour).
ELIGIBILITY TO USE SERVICES
You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. If you believe that a child under 18 has used our Services and provided us any information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By accessing the Services, you represent and warrant to STATUS GAEA that:
- You are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) at least 18 years old;
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so;
- All registration information you submit is accurate and truthful and you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for your access, selection and use of the Services.
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to modify, restrict access or terminate access to the Services at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of our Services.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE:
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
STATUS GAEA may on occasion run competitions or promotions either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with the STATUS GAEA third party. These will be subject to additional rules and conditions which will be made available at the time of any such competition or promotion.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
YOUR REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
You warrant, represent and agree that you will not use the Services or contribute any User Submissions (including, without limitation, anything in connection with your blog(s)) in a manner that
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party;
- Violates any law, statute, rule, ordinance or regulation;
- Violates any other agreement you have with, or any obligations to, any third party;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without STATUS GAEA's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- Uploads, installs, constitutes, or embeds malware, virus, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful content or code;oror
- Impersonates, or falsely indicates an affiliation with, any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of STATUS GAEA.
RESTRICTIONS AND OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You shall not
- Conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any STATUS GAEA user;
- Use the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- Engage in any kind of illegal activity; (v) run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or "spam" on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services infrastructure;
- Use the manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page or Content of the Services;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services;
- Access, display, distribute or otherwise exploit any Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Services or the Video Player.
Any violation of the above may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. STATUS GAEA reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any use that STATUS GAEA deems in its sole discretion to be an illegal or unauthorized use of the Services. STATUS GAEA will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any person(s) who violate the terms of this Agreement.
YOUR OTHER OBLIGATIONS
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. You shall be responsible for
- Obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service;
- Ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services;
- Taking all precautions necessary and/or reasonable to protect yourself, your computer systems and other property from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful content and code.
You are responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the use of the Services.
INTERNATIONAL USE; EXPORT CONTROLS
The Services are offered by STATUS GAEA from its facilities in the United States of America. STATUS GAEA makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Software available in connection with the Services and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to United States export control laws. No software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of the export control laws of the United States.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE STATUS GAEA WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE AVAILABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY OR ANOTHER STATE WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATIONS.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, STATUS GAEA makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions displayed anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) are provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind from STATUS GAEA or others unless, with respect to others (only), otherwise made expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product.
The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. STATUS GAEA makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and STATUS GAEA will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Under no circumstances will STATUS GAEA be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services. STATUS GAEA has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that STATUS GAEA has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services (including, without limitation, viruses, malware, harmful code and user generated content); what affects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
NO MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The Content (including, without limitation, all text, graphics, images, search results, data and information contained therein), and such materials obtained from STATUS GAEA's licensors or other third parties, and all Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, examination, or treatment, or for any other professional advice of any kind (including without limitation legal or financial advice). Do not ignore professional advice, or delay in seeking treatment because of anyone or any Content on the Services. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. STATUS GAEA does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. Reliance on any such information is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Services. The Content is not intended to be legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship of any kind. If you believe you have a legal claim, contact an attorney licensed in your state or country.
If you have any questions or notices of violation of this Agreement, please contact the editor of the website or service in question, or send an email to email@example.com
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
STATUS GAEA aims to provide unbiased editorials. However, we wish to disclose that (i) we receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials, and (ii) we may run advertisements on our sites concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation.