January 18, 2021
These days it’s almost impossible to fathom throwing on what used to be a casual look of “black ankle boots with a slight heel, high waisted jeans, and a button-up shirt.” What used to be the norm now feels awkwardly uncomfortable and out of place in this pandemic world where 90% of our time is at home near the comforts of our couch.
For those that have fully embraced the casual lifestyle but are still sorting through old t-shirts of the past and ill-fitting sweats, there is still hope to keep your new pared-down aesthetic looking composed enough for stepping outside. Here are 10 of our favorite loungewear pieces from sustainable and ethical brands.
1. Ninety Percent Fleece Jacket
2. Ninety Percent Fleece Joggers
3. Calle Del Mar Ribbed- Knit Cardigan
4. Calle Del Mar Ribbed- Knit Flare Trouser
5. Baserange Ribbed Crewneck Sweatshirt
6. Baserange Ribbed Wrap Skirt
7. Nadaam Recycled Cashmere Hoodie
8. Nadaam Recycled Cashmere Jogger
9. Apparis Cruelty Free Fur Slipper
10. Flattered Cruelty-Free Shearling Slipper